what is nephritis diseas what is nephritis disease of kidney its effect and remedy
What is nephritis disease of kidney?
The nephritis diseases of kidney is a condition in which the blood vessels in Bowman's capsule glomerular becomes inflamed and porous as a result of which they cannot carry out the functions of ultrafiltration completely
Possible effect of nephritis disease of kidney one of the major effects of this disease of kidney is that it will result in the passage of almost useful materials in the blood fluid with urine
Symptoms and effect of nephritis disease of kidney
The following are some of the ways that we can recognise the presence and effect of nephritis disease of kidney in the body
If any of the following symptoms are recognised in your body or you are feeling it in your body please make sure you take proper look at it and I'll consult a medical doctor because it has some of th if any of the following symptoms are recognised within your body or you are feeling it in your body please make sure you take proper look at it and that you consult a medical doctor because these are some of the effects and symptoms you recognise when a person is attacked with nephritis disease of kidney
1. If a person is attached with nephritis disease of kidney then inflammation of the kidney due to nephritis will be observed
2. Anytime a person is infected with nephritis disease of kidney and then you have large amount of amino acid present in the urine
3. A patient of nephritis disease will always feel The Weakness of the body. Although general weakness of the body does not actually mean nephritis disease is on the brawl but if you are observing this within your system then you go for medical check
4. As a result of the malfunctioning of the kidney due to nephrites disease then you'll be feeling feverish and pains will follow
Here are a few ways to remedy the effect of nephritis disease of kidney
1. Number one way to remedy the effect of nephritis disease is the use of dialysis which is an artificial kidney that can be adopted to take over the work of normal kidney
2. With the effect of kidney disease such as nephritis kidney transplant is always advised because the diseased kidney can be replaced with a healthy one
3. The use of antibiotics is also effective as Remedy of nephritis disease of kidney. antibiotics can be used especially if the disease is caused by bacteria
Remember that most kidney diseases have no real cures most often it is advised to go for transplant which is very expensive to carry out
So care should be taken to maintain the functional capacity of your kidney do the human system has t so care should be taken to maintain the functional capacity of your kidney do the human system has two kidney one on the left one on the right the tw so care should be taken to maintain the functioning capacity of your kidney to the human system has two kidney, one on the left one on the right.
the two may malfunction at the same time due to bad health habit,
bad feeding habit and unhygienic conditions of living
Remember you have only one Life to Live so live it well. maintain a good hygiene. keep check of your body to observe any malfunction and Report such to a professional who will help you diagnose what is wrong.
Thank you for coming to our place today feel free to use our comment box to leave us a comment below
You can also link directly to this article or any of our articles on this very website
popular post of all time
WEEDS AND THEIR BOTANICAL NAMES The names of these weeds are as follows in detail Wild potato or moring glory--Striga senegalensis Broom w...
AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENTS TYPES AND USES OF SIMPLE FARM TOOLS OR IMPLEMENTS. During agricultural production farmers carry out many farm op...
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF MECHANIZATION Farm mechanization is the use of Farm mechanization is the use of large farm implement. Farm...
what is Pre-planting operations? These are operations carried out before sowing. They include choosing of site, clearing, stumping, plo...
TWENTY (20) DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SUBSISTENCE AND COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE THERE A LOT OF difference between subsistence and commercial agric...
post Planting operations These are activities carried out by the farmer after land preparation. They are what the farm...
CULTURAL Practices in agriculture Cultural practices are all the activities carried out on the farm before, during and after planting of c...
Sources of farm power Farm power can be described as any source of energy( energy transfer in an ecosystem read here ) or force that can be...
FARM BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES 1. Identify different types of farm buildings and structures. 2. Outline the uses of the various buildings ...
Agricultural nomenclature Agricultural nomenclature The system of naming crops and weeds is based on that introduced by the Swedish Natu...
Areas of Specialization in Agriculture The following are the different areas.which one can specialize in the study of agriculture: 1. So...