what is dropsy disease of the kidney. symptoms of the dropsy disease and its effect
What is dropsy disease or oedema disease of the kidneys?
The dropsy disease or Kidney is a condition in which th the dropsy disease of the Kidney is a condition in which the cels of Bowman's capsules are unable to absorb water from the blood in the tubules.
This condition or as a result of the Bowman's capsule which are an able to absorb water from the blood in the tubules,
this condition leads to the swelling of some parts of the body such as a face and ankles
Symptoms and effect of dropsy disease of kidney
Some of the practical ways to understand and know that what is happening to you or anyone around you is a dropsy disease of the kidney is to take a look at the following symptoms outlined below
1. Anyone affected with dropsy disease of the kidney will experience is swelling in faces and the ankles
2. This disease of the kidney causes sluggishness
3. The dropsy causes abdominal pain
4. Although the dropsy disease causes constant weakness or fatigue of the system but is not the major cause or the only cause of weakness of the body
These are some of the effects and symptoms or how to recognise a person that is infected by the dropsy disease of the kidney,
so let us go on and look at some of the remedies and cures and how to treat kidney dropsy
Treatment and remedy of the dropsy disease of the kidney
In order to avoid or treat th in order to avoid or treat the dropsy disease of the kidney infection the following method should be observed carefully
1. Any patient feeling the above symptoms or probably just feel general body weakness should go for test and if the result comes back and you are infected with dropsy disease of the kidney then you should seek medical treatment from specialist doctors
2. Whenever you discover that you are infected with the dropsy disease please you should be reducing the intake of water
3. Kidney transplant can be performed if the conditions are Critical
popular post of all time
WEEDS AND THEIR BOTANICAL NAMES The names of these weeds are as follows in detail Wild potato or moring glory--Striga senegalensis Broom w...
AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENTS TYPES AND USES OF SIMPLE FARM TOOLS OR IMPLEMENTS. During agricultural production farmers carry out many farm op...
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF MECHANIZATION Farm mechanization is the use of Farm mechanization is the use of large farm implement. Farm...
what is Pre-planting operations? These are operations carried out before sowing. They include choosing of site, clearing, stumping, plo...
TWENTY (20) DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SUBSISTENCE AND COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE THERE A LOT OF difference between subsistence and commercial agric...
post Planting operations These are activities carried out by the farmer after land preparation. They are what the farm...
CULTURAL Practices in agriculture Cultural practices are all the activities carried out on the farm before, during and after planting of c...
Sources of farm power Farm power can be described as any source of energy( energy transfer in an ecosystem read here ) or force that can be...
FARM BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES 1. Identify different types of farm buildings and structures. 2. Outline the uses of the various buildings ...
Agricultural nomenclature Agricultural nomenclature The system of naming crops and weeds is based on that introduced by the Swedish Natu...
FEEDING MECHANISMS IN HOLOZOIC ORGANISMS What are holozoic organisms? Holozoic organisms are organisms that feeds on other organisms or so...