PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHEN USING HERBICIDESIn handling of herbicides, the following precautionary measures should be observed:
7. Wash your body with soap as well as all spraying equipment after use.
8. Contact a medical doctor when feeling uneasy due to the use of herbicides.
don't forget to use the comment box and leave a message or suggestion and we will get back to you within seconds.
You can read some of most interesting topics below
HERE YOU WILL FIND EVERY AVAILABLE TOPICS ABOUT AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND BIOLOGY. AND THE LINKS TO THEIR VARIOUS SOURCES.
elopment-in.html">SOLUTIONS TO POOR AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
7. AGRICULTURAL LAWS AND REFORMS
8. ROLES OF GOVERNMENT IN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
9. AGRICULTURAL POLICIES
10. PROGRAM PLANNING IN AGRICULTURE
35. WILDLIFE CONSERVATION
39. BIOLOGICAL FACTORS
56. SEDIMENTARY ROCKS
58. SOIL AND ITS FORMATION
59. FACTORS OF SOIL FORMATION
60. LIVING ORGANISM
61. PARENT MATERIALS
62. SOIL FORMATION TOPOGRAPHY
75. SOIL WATER
76. MICRO AND MACRO NUTRIENTS
77. SOIL MICRO ORGANISM
78. PROPERTIES OF SOIL
79. SOIL STRUCTURE
80. SANDY SOIL
81. CLAY SOIL
82. LOAMY SOIL
Please feel free to share while using our comment box below.
Thanks for sharing
1. What are weeds? Give Ten examples of common garden weeds
2. State Five harmful effects of weeds on cultivated crops.
3. List four major ways through which weeds can spread.
4. List Ten common weeds. State their common and botanical name
5. Enumerate four ways through which weeds can be controlled on your school farmland.
6. Briefly explain the following as methods of weed control
(ii) Use of insects
(iii) Selective herbicides
(iv) Early planting
(v) Integrated weed control.
7. Enumerate Five precautions you would take when using chemical herbicides in weed control.
8. What are the benefits of weed control to the farmer and his crops?
9. State four qualities of a good herbicide.
10. Briefly explain integrated weed control method and why would you recommend it?