what is kidney stone disease? its effect on the body and remedies
What is kidney stone disease
The kidney stone is a disease that iscaused by some disease growth within the tubules of the kidneys
one major characteristics of the kidney stone disease is that the diseased growth area may narrow urine which also reducing the free flow of urine and causing pain most often
In most cases the kidney stone disease growth area may block the passage and the removal of the urine completely difficult from the body
Major effect and destructive causes of the kidney stone disease
the kidney stone disease is a very dangerous disease to be inherited or that will occur to anyone because the treatment of it cost a lot of money
So what are the effect of kidney stone disease, some of it are listed below let's take a look
1. One of the notable effect of symptoms of the kidney stone disease is the obstruction of the passage of urine from the body
2. It will take difficult effort and the feeling of pain is experienced on passing out urine from the body when a person is infected with kidney stone disease
3. This disease known as kidney stone disease causes abdominal pain
4. The disease leads to high blood pressure, fever, chills and blood in urine
Remedy and treatment of kidney stone disease
the kidney stone disease can be treated using the following methods
1. A type of surgery called nephrectomy can be performed on a patient with the disease
This involved the opening up of the kidney to remove the Stones that causes days kidney disease
2. Any patient that is experiencing kidney stone disease should abstain and avoid excess intake of calcium
3. A lot of water should be consumed or taken by the patient
4. A patient with this disease should be careful to reduce its intake of protein product
The kidney stone disease is very effective and dangerous to the system, it takes a lot of money to go takes a lot of money to go to this either by transplanting or by the treatment of surgery
popular post of all time
WEEDS AND THEIR BOTANICAL NAMES The names of these weeds are as follows in detail Wild potato or moring glory--Striga senegalensis Broom w...
AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENTS TYPES AND USES OF SIMPLE FARM TOOLS OR IMPLEMENTS. During agricultural production farmers carry out many farm op...
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF MECHANIZATION Farm mechanization is the use of Farm mechanization is the use of large farm implement. Farm...
what is Pre-planting operations? These are operations carried out before sowing. They include choosing of site, clearing, stumping, plo...
TWENTY (20) DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SUBSISTENCE AND COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE THERE A LOT OF difference between subsistence and commercial agric...
post Planting operations These are activities carried out by the farmer after land preparation. They are what the farm...
CULTURAL Practices in agriculture Cultural practices are all the activities carried out on the farm before, during and after planting of c...
Sources of farm power Farm power can be described as any source of energy( energy transfer in an ecosystem read here ) or force that can be...
FARM BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES 1. Identify different types of farm buildings and structures. 2. Outline the uses of the various buildings ...
Agricultural nomenclature Agricultural nomenclature The system of naming crops and weeds is based on that introduced by the Swedish Natu...
Areas of Specialization in Agriculture The following are the different areas.which one can specialize in the study of agriculture: 1. So...