diseases of the liver their symptoms and remedies
What are liver diseases?
Diseases of the liver are the diseases which can impair the functioning of the liver and this include the following
Cirrhosis of the liver
These are some of the diseases of the liver as mentioned above so let's just go on and look at their functionin these are some of the diseases of the liver as mentioned above so let's just go on and look at their function and their effects, the damages that some of these diseases causes on the body of organisms
1. Diabetes mellitus disease of the liver
This disease is caused as a result of the inability of the liver cells to convert excess glucose in the blood to glycogen. This type of liver disease has so many types and stages of infection. You might have heard of diabetes type you might have heard of diabetes type 1 type 2 and type 3
Diabetes mellitus is the result of the failure of the pancreas to produce a hormone called insulin
Consequently excess sugar is left in the blood and lost through urine
Some effect of diabetes mellitus on living organism like mammal
1. This type of diabetes result in continuous dehydration of the body
2. . Diabetes mellitus May cause exhaus weakness
3. This type of liver disease may lead to blurred vision
4. It also leads to loss of weight
The Remedy of the diabetes mellitus disease of liver
1. A patient infected with diabetes mellitus should take drugs like diabinese
2. There must be a regular doses of insulin injection intravenously throughout life to avoid sudden death when anybody is infected with diabetes mellitus
3. To naturally deal with the effect of diabetes mellitus disease of liver, any patient with that kind of disease should avoid intake of carbohydrate rich food completely
Infective hepatitis liver disease
What is infective hepatitis?
This disease is essentially an inflammation of the liver which may be due to viral infection or toxic substances like poison and drugs
As a result of the attack of poison and drugs the liver is unable to store or reconvert already stored glycogen into glucose
So what are the general effect of infective hepatitis disease of the liver
The effects of infective Hepatitis and listed below
1. This type of liver disease leads to loss of appetite
2. A patient suffering from infective Hepatitis liver disease may have headache and nausea
3. This disease may lead to yellow colouring of the urine and eyes
4. Above all infective hepatitis disease of the liver may result in general weakness of the body
Recommendation for the treatment of infective Hepatitis disease of liver
1. Patient should be placed on diet that are specially made to decrease the effect caused by infective disease of liver
2. After the treatment of infective Hepatitis disease of liver intake of alcohol must be avoided completely
Gallstone disease of liver
Gallstone disease are hard object which are formed in the bile duct and block the passage of the bile. This type of liver disease is a condition that is caused as a result of the precipitation of cholesterol in the gallbladder or bile duct
Symptoms of a gallstone disease of liver
One of the major symptoms of the gallstone diseases of the liver is the blockage that leads to obstructive Jaundice in which the skin acquires a character with yellow appearance due to retention of bile pigment in the blood known as Bilirubin
Effects and damages caused by the Gallstone disease of the liver
1. One important effects or symptoms of the Gallstone disease is that it leads to yellowing of the skin and eyes of an individual infected by it
2. It results in the inability to digest fats and oil properly
3. This disease known as gallstone disease of the liver causes general weakness of the body
Remedies and treatment requirement for treating gallstones disease infection of the liver
1. Anyone who is diagnosed with this infection should please and most of all drugs given to him or her must be effectively administer
2. This gallstones and its effect may be dissolved by oral feeding on a bile acid
3. Last of all if after applying every other method and it didn't work to dissolve the Gallstone disease then surgical operations can be performed to remove the Stones completely
Cancer of the liver disease
The cancer of the liver disease is a distorted form of production of liver cells
In other words it lead to the outgrowth or uncontrollable swelling of the cells which do not retain the normal function of the tissue in with arise in the liver
This continuous growth our group eventually will prevent deliver from performing its tomorro this continuous growth outgrowth eventually will prevent the Liver from performing its normal roles thereby causing the body to get weaken and disorganized
The effects of liver cancer
1. One of the effect of liver cancer is that it leads to general weakness of the body
2. Most often the body is exhausted because the energies and calories and carbohydrate or starch stored in the liver can no longer be converted for the system use
3. The infection of liver cancer can actually lead to death
Remedies and cautions to be taken when infected with the liver cancer
1. Surgery can be done if detected early in life
2. The liver cancer can be destroyed by the use of radiation or chemotherapy
3. Another way to also bypass or treat the liver disease is liver transplant be carried out on the patient if the resource is available
Cirrhosis of the liver disease
Cirrhosis disease of the liver is a serious liver disease in which the damage liver cells become replaced by dead and useless fibrous tissue
As a result of this abnormality in the Liver the Liver feels very firm and irregular
Cirrhosis may be caused by excessive drinking of alcohol over a long period of time or by hepatitis
What are the possible effects of result of cirrhosis disease of the liver
1. Cirrhosis disease may result in general weakness of the body
2. It leads to loss of appetite
3. It will eventually lead to death if untreated
What are the possible remedies to the infection of cirrhosis disease of the liver
1. Patient infected with cirrhosis disease of liver should avoid alcoholic drinks
2. Surgery may be carried out on the patient
3. Transplanting of the liver may be carried out if necessary and if the resourc transplanting of the liver may be carried out if necessary and if the available
So the types of diseases listed above are some of the diseases of the liver which attack human or other animals that have liver in them
In order to help you understand what you just read above I'm giving you a summary of the list of the liver diseases that can attack humans or organisms
Cirrhosis liver disease
Diabetes mellitus of the liver
Gallstone disease of the liver
popular post of all time
WEEDS AND THEIR BOTANICAL NAMES The names of these weeds are as follows in detail Wild potato or moring glory--Striga senegalensis Broom w...
AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENTS TYPES AND USES OF SIMPLE FARM TOOLS OR IMPLEMENTS. During agricultural production farmers carry out many farm op...
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF MECHANIZATION Farm mechanization is the use of Farm mechanization is the use of large farm implement. Farm...
what is Pre-planting operations? These are operations carried out before sowing. They include choosing of site, clearing, stumping, plo...
TWENTY (20) DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SUBSISTENCE AND COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE THERE A LOT OF difference between subsistence and commercial agric...
post Planting operations These are activities carried out by the farmer after land preparation. They are what the farm...
CULTURAL Practices in agriculture Cultural practices are all the activities carried out on the farm before, during and after planting of c...
Sources of farm power Farm power can be described as any source of energy( energy transfer in an ecosystem read here ) or force that can be...
FARM BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES 1. Identify different types of farm buildings and structures. 2. Outline the uses of the various buildings ...
Agricultural nomenclature Agricultural nomenclature The system of naming crops and weeds is based on that introduced by the Swedish Natu...
Areas of Specialization in Agriculture The following are the different areas.which one can specialize in the study of agriculture: 1. So...