FEEDING REQUIREMENTS FOR GRAZING GOATSThere are differences in the kind of feed prepared for different types of purpose goats reared by the farmer. Some goat are kept majorly for the flesh while some are kept for the sole. Purpose of the hide and skin
Vitamin requirements for a Grazing goat is as follows.goats
1. Goats require vitamins and minerals for proper growth
2. They require vitamin A, B, E and Knowledge ( fat soluble) and the water soluble vitamins.
3. C & B COMPLEX
Grazing goats satisfy their vitamin A Need from the carotenoids in green plants.
5. They obtain vitamin B by activating the skin sterol through the ultra violet rays of the sun
6. Vitamin E & K can be supplied from the green forage which the goats consumes
7. Most farm animals can synthesize vitamin C from glucose of man and other primates cannot.
Rumen micro-organisms are capable of synthesizing B complex vitamins which the goats can absorb.
It can be said that for Grazing goats, very little, if any vitamin supplements are required
don't forget to use the comment box and leave a message or suggestion and we will get back to you within seconds.
You can read some of most interesting topics below
HERE YOU WILL FIND EVERY AVAILABLE TOPICS ABOUT AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND BIOLOGY. AND THE LINKS TO THEIR VARIOUS SOURCES.
1. DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURE
2. IMPORTANCE OF AGRICULTURE
3. SUBSISTENCE AGRICULTURE
4. COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE
5. PROBLEM OF AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
6. SOLUTIONS TO POOR AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
7. AGRICULTURAL LAWS AND REFORMS
8. ROLES OF GOVERNMENT IN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
9. AGRICULTURAL POLICIES
10. PROGRAM PLANNING IN AGRICULTURE
53. SOIL PH
54. ROCK FORMATION
55. IGNEOUS ROCK
56. SEDIMENTARY ROCKS
58. SOIL AND ITS FORMATION
59. FACTORS OF SOIL FORMATION
60. LIVING ORGANISM
80. SANDY SOIL
81. CLAY SOIL
82. LOAMY SOIL
83. SOIL TEXTURE
84. IDENTIFICATION OF SOIL TYPES THROUGH EXPERIMENTS
85. RETENTION OF WATER BY VARIOUS SOIL TYPES
89. PLANT NUTRIENTS
90. MACRO NUTRIENTS IN GENERAL
112. THE MAINTENANCE OF SOIL FERTILITY
113. CROP ROTATION
114. APPLICATION OF ORGANIC MANURES
115. FARM YARD MANURE
116. APPLICATION OF INORGANIC MANURE
118. FARMING PRACTICES
119. BUSH BURNING
Thanks for sharing