Effects of over-secretion and under-secretion of adrinalin hormone
what is Adrinalin hormone?
"Adrenaline, also known as epinephrine, is a hormone and medication. Adrenaline is normally produced both by the adrenal glands and by a small number of neurons in the medulla oblongata, where it acts as a neurotransmitter involved in regulating visceral functions"
our parents usually use to say of someone who is supper charged as having high Adrinalin. back then I didn't understand what it meant but now I fully grasped it.
we can also talk of adrinalin rush which refers to sudden surge in reaction.
with this in mind we can then say that the over-secretion and under secretion of adrinalin hormone can have adverse effects on an individual.
so what are these effect of adrinalin hormone surge or under secretion?
Effects of over-secretion of adrinalin hormone
just like the rush hour movie of Jackie Chan, the frantic moments in it is pure adrinalin rush. wow that's amazing you say? so let's take a closer look at the effect of adrinalin hormone surge
1. over secretion of adrinalin hormone increases excitement and can also lead to anxiety or bad feeling
2. At any time that the adrinalin is high which is over secretion it can definitely increase the blood pressure and heartbeat
3. Over secretion of the adrenaline hormone result in dilation of the pupil
4. With the adrenaline surge up and blood pressure increase it definitely turned to heavy breathing
5. Whenever you are tensed and the adrenaline surge is up, it leads to general sweating
6. High adrenaline surge or secretion can lead to fear and constant anxiety.
7. Over secretion of the adrenaline hormone which result in pressure can cause heartbreak failure.
The effect of under secretion of the adrinalin hormone
If we are saying that over secretion of the adrenaline hormone causes lots of problem to the system, then there should be effect of under secretion.
So what are the possible effect of under secretion of adrenaline hormone?
They are as follows
1. One possible effect of under secretion of adrenaline is that it leads to low blood pressure. Which is a total on the performance of the blood system.
2. Because the secretion of adrenaline is under secreted it will result in low heart beat and the poor circulatory system.
3. The response rate to emergency in the life of a person with low or under secretion of the adrenaline hormone is slow
What are the possible causes of adrenaline surge
As much as hormones are secreted in the body that provoked or unprovoked by the body system on metabolism we can as well understand that there are possible causes of under secretion or over secretion of the hormone
"Adrenaline is released mainly through the activation of nerves connected to the adrenal glands, which trigger the secretion of adrenaline and thus increase the levels of adrenaline in the blood. This process happens relatively quickly, within 2 to 3 minutes of the stressful event being encountered"
Certain situations will trigger an adrenaline rush, which is the release of hormones.
Sometimes a tumor can cause the body to create too much adrenaline
Natural ways to stop over Secretion of the adrinalin hormone
deep breathing exercises.
yoga exercises, which combine movements with deep breathing.
talk to friends or family about stressful situations so you're less likely to dwell on them at night; similarly, you can keep a diary of your feelings or thoughts.
eat a balanced, healthy diet.
popular post of all time
WEEDS AND THEIR BOTANICAL NAMES The names of these weeds are as follows in detail Wild potato or moring glory--Striga senegalensis Broom w...
AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENTS TYPES AND USES OF SIMPLE FARM TOOLS OR IMPLEMENTS. During agricultural production farmers carry out many farm op...
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF MECHANIZATION Farm mechanization is the use of Farm mechanization is the use of large farm implement. Farm...
what is Pre-planting operations? These are operations carried out before sowing. They include choosing of site, clearing, stumping, plo...
TWENTY (20) DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SUBSISTENCE AND COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE THERE A LOT OF difference between subsistence and commercial agric...
post Planting operations These are activities carried out by the farmer after land preparation. They are what the farm...
CULTURAL Practices in agriculture Cultural practices are all the activities carried out on the farm before, during and after planting of c...
Sources of farm power Farm power can be described as any source of energy( energy transfer in an ecosystem read here ) or force that can be...
FARM BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES 1. Identify different types of farm buildings and structures. 2. Outline the uses of the various buildings ...
Agricultural nomenclature Agricultural nomenclature The system of naming crops and weeds is based on that introduced by the Swedish Natu...
Areas of Specialization in Agriculture The following are the different areas.which one can specialize in the study of agriculture: 1. So...